Cabinet Molina Inc.

Renounce Canadian Citizenship

Me Claudia Molina
Me Claudia Molina
630 rue Sherbrooke O
Suite 210
Montréal, QC
H3A 1E4
1 888-742-2066
Day Hours
Mon. 09:00 – 18:00
Tue. 09:00 – 18:00
Wed. 09:00 – 18:00
Thu. 09:00 – 18:00
Fri. 09:00 – 18:00
Sat. closed
Sun. closed

Renounce Canadian Citizenship

We represent you If you wish to file an application to renounce your Canadian citizenship, you lose all the rights and privileges of a Canadian citizen, and you will no longer have status in Canada. This means that if you wish to return to Canada permanently, you will need to apply for a permanent resident visa. If you wish to return to Canada on a temporary basis (to visit, work or study there), you will need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa, if necessary.

Contact Cabinet Molina today

Send an Email